Thursday, August 30, 2007

Serious Heat

It is so freaking hot out today. We don't have airconditioning and I haven't showered or anything yet today, so I can't just go out to the mall (I am still so Jersey!) or something. I can't go anywhere where I will have to mix in with the masses, since I can't wash my hair because my hair won't dry for two hours and I don't know how to use a hair dryer. My hair requires a lot of special treatment when using a hair dryer and I just don't have the patience for that. I will definitely take a shower before leaving the house today, but I will have dirty, dirty hair. Oh well.
We went to En Sushi last night. I usually really like this restaurant, but last night it wasn't so good. I adore the shishito peppers, but they were really mediocre. We always order the albacore jalepeno rolls, but we made the mistake of ordering the "Super" albacore jalepeno rolls and they just weren't that great. Hmph, kind of fit right in to my crappy day.
We stopped at Pazzo Gelato afterwards, and that sort of made up for it.
I am finding it really hard to motivate to go out right now. Maybe it won't be so bad if I stop by Lark under the guise of picking up some cookies to celebrate a friend's promotion.

No comments: