Friday, August 17, 2007

Starting

I have anxiety issues, so I wasted way too much energy on the should I, shouldn't I business of starting a blog and it was driving me crazy. So I am starting one today.
I was an avid diarist all through high school and most of college. That all ended when an ex-boyfriend decided to cut his classes for the day, sit in my dorm room and read all of my diaries. He even had the nerve to be pissed at me for what I had written. He was an ass. But he was very cute.
I have been trying ever since then to get back to keeping a journal, but it hasn't happened. Oddly enough, I have also spent quite a bit of time worrying about what to do with the journals I already have, hidden in my house. So much of the content in my journals is incredibly embarrassing. I wonder why I started them at all and what the heck I am supposed to do with them. I definitely don't want future generations reading them. Especially certain entries that I am thinking of right now. I might have to dig them out early next week while my husband is at work and tear out a few pages. That would make me feel better.
Anyway, now I have a blog. I am still anxious about it, so we'll see how long this lasts.

No comments: