Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Naked Man with Cat

Driving home from the gym just now, I noticed the traffic slowing and a couple of cop cars blocking a side road. Then I noticed a naked man with a cat on his shoulders walking down the sidewalk, followed by several police officers with some kind of guns drawn. I'm assuming they were stun guns or something and not real guns. The man was not stopping. The cat was amazingly calm - my cat would have clawed the crap out of me and jumped off and ran. The cat was beautiful, too. I think it was a bengal or some kind like that. Beautiful markings.
I wish that I could have stopped to see what was going to happen, but I had to keep going. I'm going to see if it comes up on the news.
I also learned that the Pinkberry near me doesn't open until 12 noon. That seems odd to me. I would think that people start wanting Pinkberry around 11 am. I know I did.

No comments: