Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Month to Go!

Tomorrow will be one month from my due date. I am feeling very overwhelmed! I have my list of things I need to get done, but I need to work on a list of things that I need to buy. We have most of what we need for the nursery: Ikea Gulliver Crib, Hemnes Dresser, Glider. Then we have our Snap and Go stroller and Chicco Key Fit 30 Car seat. I have an Armsreach Cosleeper that has been ordered for us. I need to make the mobile for the nursery, make the wall art, put together the furniture and stroller and have the carseat installed. We also need to go on a maternity tour of the hospital. Unfortunately, since we changed Drs, all of the tours for January are filled up and I am on a waiting list. I really hope I don't go into labor early, I don't feel ready!
I am also finally over my cold. I stayed in bed most of today to give myself a break. This past weekend was my shower, which was wonderful, but pretty exhausting. My mother in law was in town for it, so I wasn't really able to sleep as much as I should have. Then, instead of staying in bed yesterday, I met my aunts for lunch. By the end of the day I felt as if I was falling apart at the seams.
All I wanted to do was lay down, but I have been having horrible acid reflux problems if I lay down with anything in my stomach, even water. I wake up choking and coughing and gasping for air. Super gross. Anyway, I didn't eat anything and went to bed really early and I had a full night's sleep for a change. I am feeling much better today and trying to get some things on my list done.

No comments: