Friday, January 9, 2009

I Heart Eric Ripert

I first saw Eric Ripert on Top Chef. I am not a foodie and I have never been to Le Bernadin, but I am sure that he is an excellent chef and I love to listen to him talk. My favorite episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain is when Ripert helps Bourdain out in the kitchen at Les Halles. Those two are great together. I saw another show where they went to French Laundry together - I think that's where they were. Anyway, Ripert has a website now: AvecEric.com, where he puts together dinner party recipes and then asks you to contribute photos if you have a party and make the recipes. I am excited to try his Goat Cheese Truffles and Coq Au Vin. I don't know that I'll have a party, however, at this point spinach artichoke dip is an effort for me.

No comments: