Saturday, September 27, 2008

20 Weeks

I had my 20 week scan this week. Apparently is is a high tech scan that lets the Dr. see how the baby's organs are developing and take measurements. I had to go to a different Dr. than my regular OB and instead of a picture, this time I received a DVD of the entire scan to take home.
It was fun to see the baby again. The best moment was when the technician scanned over the baby's face and it moved its mouth. So cute! Made it seem very real all of a sudden. But other times the scan made the baby's face look like those scary Halloween masks of a skull with the eyeballs still in the sockets. A total demon baby.
I made sure to tell the Dr. and everyone else I came into contact with that we were not finding out the sex of the baby. They still checked to see what it was, but I looked away and they paused the DVD so it didn't record that part.
No picture of the baby this time, but here I am at 20 weeks. The baby has moved up higher, closer to my belly button and I am beginning to lose my waist.

No comments: