Monday, October 8, 2007

Almost Anniversary


Next Sunday I will have been married to B for one year. Wow, it does not seem as if it has been a year already. That's a good sign, right? It's been a happy year.
I really, really, really wish that we were leaving for our honeymoon again on Monday. Vietnam was incredible. I was picturing myself back at the Victoria Resort outside of Hoi An earlier today, it was a lovely daydream. Our honeymoon was fantastic. We wanted something different, a place that neither of us had been, where we could find adventure and relaxation. Vietnam was perfect and we had the most fabulous trip:

Hanoi

Sapa

Halong Bay


Halong Bay

Phan Thiet

B's anniversary gift from me came today. I hope he likes it. I'll have to try it on later and make sure that it fits. I won't give it to him until we are off on our mini break next week. It's two pieces and it's lovely and it's got my name, so I had to buy it. I got it from Eberjey, which is a great shop for more demure girls like me.
He gave me an advance gift last night, which was a total surprise. He is sending me off on a ladies weekend with some friends. An excellent surprise, but the control freak in me immediately thought, "What?! Did you check my calendar, do I need to reschedule anything?" Turns out all was clear.
We made this Whole Wheat Pasta with Pecorino and Pepper last night and it was so good. I used the Barilla Plus pasta instead of whole wheat, which worked out just fine.

No comments: