Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's Been A While


Oh, so much has happened!
First, the inlaws came. We visited Crystal Cove State Park in Laguna and I am looking forward for a chance to go back. We went on a great hike but didn't get down to the beach to check out the tide pools, which I'd like to do.
Next I went to see Justin Timberlake. WOW. A seriously awesome performer. I loved it. He is dreamy. Very, very hot.
Forgot to mention that O got engaged right before we left for the wedding in Indiana. She wants to get married in May or June. I hope it's June or later. We just booked our tickets to go to Mexico for another friend's wedding in April. O was also throwing the idea of Mexico around, but I think she's changed her mind and will have it in her home town.
Good TV is back tonight. Looking forward to Earl and The Office. Hoping that Grey's Anatomy will be good again, but not holding my breath on that one.

No comments: