Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things I've Been Up To


I have been very busy recently making a TasteBook for my friend , O, who is getting married in June. She really wants to be a better cook and make an effort to cook more when she is married, so I asked the other bridesmaids to submit recipes and am compiling them into a TasteBook. So far, only one bridesmaid has submitted her recipes, but I have high hopes that I will get at least one recipe from each girl into this book. TasteBook is really easy to use and I love the photo options. I am anxious to see the finished project.
Along those same lines, I think I will use Blurb when I make our wedding album. One would think that I would have already done that, seeing how I was married in 2006, but I still haven't gotten around to it yet. It's on my to do list, along with ordering all the other regular photos that I've taken and actually putting them into photo albums, which I've yet to purchase. Someday!
Lastly, I found another pair of jeans from The Gap (gasp, I know!) that I like even better than the last pair. These are not mom jeans at all. They are not the phenomenal in the butt area, but B said they looked good enough from behind, so I feel okay about them. They look great from the front and are $69! Crap, I can't find them on the website and the jeans don't have any markings that say what style they are.

No comments: