Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm Back

I am almost 100 percent better. It only took six days. After my one day of feeling not so bad, I sank into a painful hell. My mouth hurt so much! I took a lot of pain medicine and kept a tray of ice on my face at all times.
I thought I was doing better on Sunday, so I spent the day with my sister out of the house and tried to eat food that was not mush. Not a good idea. I paid for it on Sunday night. I felt as if I had run a marathon and then gotten beat up around the face and jaw. Owww!
But today I was out of the house, over at my sister's taking pictures of all of the things we are selling on Ebay, and I feel ok. I am even going to the gym tomorrow. I hope I don't regret that.
I'm also going back to the dentist for an update on my healing progress.

No comments: