Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hair Cut

On Tuesday I got my hair cut. It was a drastic difference, from about half way down my back to very short. I brought these photos with me to my fabulous hair guy for reference:


I think my hair is somewhere in between the two, leaning more towards the picture of Michelle Williams, since I have the hair coming down over my forehead.
I am really enjoying my new haircut. However, I can no longer just pull my hair up into a ponytail when I don't feel like washing it, or am going to the gym. The new haircut doesn't look as good as it should unless I go through the whole styling process, so at the gym I am always self conscious.
Also, this haircut is driving me to wear make up every day. And I think I am dressing a little better too. All in all, it is a good change. Most people seem to like it, but there are still those out there who are very concerned about a woman with very short hair.
Speaking of hair, I'd like to mention my new hair product love: Cowshed Products
I used the Cowlick Gentle Shampoo and the Saucy Cow Softening Conditioner when I stayed with my sister in The Soho House NY (she has gobs more money than I do) and I loved them so much I stashed them in my bag and made her pay for them. I plan on putting them on my birthday wish list next month. Not only do they do a great job, but the packaging is very pretty.

No comments: