Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Fat

I stopped believing that breast feeding would magically make me skinny today and joined Weight Watchers. I've been on it before and it has worked great, so here's hoping! I know that breast feeding alone has made other women skinny and it did work for me, to a certain extent. I lost 30 pounds in the six weeks postpartum. I don't even want to think about how much I gained while pregnant. I also think that I'd let myself go a bit before I got pregnant.
I'm not going to meetings, just doing it online, with the added points for nursing. That's a lot of points! Anyway, I have to go to a wedding next weekend and I just didn't want to lie around feeling sorry for myself (lie around - Ha! As if I can do that!) and needed to be proactive in order to feel a bit better about my post baby body.
Also, I got a sun burn while walking around Larchmont the other day.

No comments: